styling details...


homebarn at home...a sneak peek

What better way to start a new week than with
 some glorious vintage living. 
Today's post features a little sneak peek inside
 the fabulous home of Sarah Wilkie from HomeBarn. 

Situated in Little Marlow, Bucks, 
with a great country pub just down the road, 
HomeBarn is the perfect day out from London. 
Take a trip-you won't be disappointed.

Take a look at their first issuu magazine
 I produced for them here and visit their website here.


homebarn, trend-daily blog, caroline davis


homebarn, trend-daily blog, caroline davis


homebarn, trend-daily blog, caroline davis


All photography by mark cocksedge



Comments

  1. What a beautiful home! Oh and all the dear memories from our mutual trip to the Home Barn come up - I want to get there again one day! Happy new week my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful home Sarah has got.... can you believe I've not yet visited Homebarn??? Really want to!

    I love those reclaimed box frames! Lovely post C xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That egg looks like perfection! I will be so happy to visit Home Barn one day, I hope that you'll go with me too. Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That blue wall gives a fantastic contrast! I've heard so much now about the HomeBbarn, I kind of feel I've been there already.:-) Lovely pictures, Caroline, you capture their style perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful home! I haven't had the chance to visit Home Barn but hopefully will over the summer! I can't wait xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts