Mini Moodboards




On A Postcard...


For my first post on mini moodboards,
 I used Pantone postcards.
 A few weeks ago, I stopped in at Liberty
 on the way home and found
 these great metal tags and green bakers twine by RE.
 The buttons came with last month's
 and the old keys come from my bits and bobs box!
Have a great weekend! 


caroline davis stylist, trend daily blog, mini moodboards, styling details



caroline davis stylist, trend daily blog, mini moodboards, styling details




caroline davis stylist, trend daily blog, mini moodboards, styling details



caroline davis stylist, trend daily blog, mini moodboards, styling details




Comments

  1. Loving your moodboards and I'm especially taken by the first one - fab shot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely-have a gorgeous sunny weekend!x

      Delete
  2. wonderful. your posts always get me in the mood to turn of my computer and do something with my hands :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Petra-that's a huge compliment-thank you so much! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these mood board posts - they're so peaceful x M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really wonderful. Love all the linen and keys. Thank you for sharing the journey xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi lovely-hope you're well and thank you. Catch up in November xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these inspirations, Caroline!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely styling. I like image 3. looking forward to meeting you in november :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Geraldine-thank you and I'm so looking forward to meeting you too! make sure we find eachother! :-)x

      Delete
  9. Oh, Caroline, I love the RE shop in Liberty, isn't it fab?! You picked up some great pieces, and, of course, styled them up a treat! Thanks for sharing with us! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its just gorgeous!!! Thanks so much Will and for looking in ;-)x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts